Rivervale Community Centre
Address: Francisco St, Rivervale WA 6103
Saturday, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
What will you be learning?
- Silk Reeling Exercise
- 5 Elements – 4 Movements
The most important part of Tai Chi is your foundation. How far will your skills or achievement go will depend on foundation.
Qi Gong – Breathing Exercise
- Learning how to enjoy and relax through breathing. (Relax, stress release)
- Learning how to regulate breathing with movements. (Mind body and breath coordination, improve blood circulation, calming effect and relaxation)
- Learning correct positioning for hip-waist rotations. (building core strength, key to fall prevention)
- Learning how to relax into a postulation.
- Learning basic weight shifts for balance.
- Learn to increase flexibility and strength
- Learn how to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Learn to instil a greater awareness of the body and how it moves through space.
Silk Reeling Exercise – This is a series exercise to build up and improve your energy level.
- Understanding Tian Cai Tai Chi training principles.
- Learning the boundaries of proper body mechanics to enhance your strength and balance.
- Learning to adjust and form correct stances. This will build up your energy and improve your lower body strength.
- Learning how to coordinate upper body with lower body movements.
- Deeper training into hip-waist rotations.
- Learning how to adjust body posture for strength and balance.
- Develop leg stamina and strength for prolonged training.
Your clothes should be loose and comfortable. preferably cotton.
The ideal practise shoes should be light, with thin sole or bare foot.
Please arrive early for the first session.