Calm your mind and Body
Chen Tai Chi – The traditional way to enhance your MIND and BODY
What Our Students say
Learn to improve your ability to receive and process information from your body. Enhance your sensitivity for a more responsive body.
Relax BoDY & Mind
The fastest way to reach results is to relax your body and breath. Your mind will follow. Enhance your strength and balance by sinking and relaxing.
Strength and Balance
Learn how to align your body to find your balance and learn rooting. Discover your own power and stability through proper grounding.
Willagee Community Centre
Address: Archibald St &, Winnacott St, Willagee WA 6156
Wednesday, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Blue Gum Community Centre
What will you be learning?
- Silk Reeling Exercise
- 5 Elements – 4 Movements
The most important part of Tai Chi is your foundation. How far will your skills or achievement go will depend on foundation.
Qi Gong – Breathing Exercise
- Learning how to enjoy and relax through breathing. (Relax, stress release)
- Learning how to regulate breathing with movements. (Mind body and breath coordination, improve blood circulation, calming effect and relaxation)
- Learning correct positioning for hip-waist rotations. (building core strength, key to fall prevention)
- Learning how to relax into a postulation.
- Learning basic weight shifts for balance.
- Learn to increase flexibility and strength
- Learn how to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Learn to instil a greater awareness of the body and how it moves through space.
Silk Reeling Exercise – This is a series exercise to build up and improve your energy level.
- Understanding Tian Cai Tai Chi training principles.
- Learning the boundaries of proper body mechanics to enhance your strength and balance.
- Learning to adjust and form correct stances. This will build up your energy and improve your lower body strength.
- Learning how to coordinate upper body with lower body movements.
- Deeper training into hip-waist rotations.
- Learning how to adjust body posture for strength and balance.
- Develop leg stamina and strength for prolonged training.
What to wear during your Tai Chi Class:
Your clothes should be loose and comfortable. preferably cotton.
The ideal practise shoes should be light, with thin sole or bare feet.
Please arrive early for the first session.
Tian Cai Training System – One Circle . Two Points . Six Spirals 天才太极教学法 ：一圆两点六缠丝
“One Circle” refers to the completed circle formed by single or double handed silk reeling.
“Two Points” refers to the two defence positions at opposing extremities.
“Six Spirals” refers to the entire set of silk reeling oscillations
Grand Master Zhu Tian Cai created this training strategy around this time restriction to induct a new practitioner quickly into the Chen Tai Chi basics in a shorter, more efficient way.
In all our classes, we will implement this effective and authentic Chen Tai Chi training system This is the same system if you visit Chen Village in China.
Expect to have sore muscles if you are fairly active since we will request lower stances for drilling and to work up at least a light sweat for those who are not as conditioned.
In Chen Tai Chi Academy online class, we will delve deep into building your foundation and core. You will also learn how to relax through simple Tai Chi drill and at the same time create and maintain a comfortable and healthy posture. After you have master the requirement for statics, you will then progress to apply these requirement in dynamic movement. The class aims to not only shape you up, but also instruct and inform you in the right methods to do tai chi and working out.
In Chen Tai Chi Academy beginner class, we will delve deep into building your foundation and core. You will also learn how to maintain a comfortable and healthy posture. After you have master the requirement for statics, you will then progress to apply these requirement in dynamic movement.The class aims to not only shape you up, but also instruct and inform you in the right methods to do tai chi and working out.
Learn how to maintain a comfortable and healthy posture in motion, with our comprehensive class that goes through the most ancient and authentic Tai Chi movements. These movements are gears to make your body more flexible and agile.
The longest history of modern day Tai Chi. Based on written history, this is what have been learnt in China for more than 250 years.
This form will help the students to enhanced one’s concentration, condition the body and acquaint students with the tools and skills required for actual combat
Push Hand Routines (Temporary Suspended due to COVID-19)
One of the oldest and best training methods invented, dated back 1700s. Push hand training will help you to:
- Improve your structure, connections and balance.
- Built up your cardio if both parties go for low stances.
- Improve your understanding of principles behind Tai Chi.
Personal Training Prgram
- Personal training sessions.
- Unlimited access to beginner and intermediate classes during the training week.
- Personalised training program to suit your goals and lifestyles.
- Learn to relax and achieve your goals faster.
- In depth training on Qi, Yi and Energy with push hand and application
- See better results sooner.
- Set realistic goals.
- Establish lifelong exercise habits.
- For FIFO, we could reschedule and after your swing.
|Applecross Jetty||2 Ardross Street, Applecross||maps|
|Bull Creek |
Community Centre (Temp Closed for Renovation)
|Corner of Hassell Crescent and, Leichhardt St, Bull Creek WA 6149||maps|
|Willage Community Centre||Archibald St &, Winnacott St, Willagee WA 6156||maps|
|Blue Gum Community Centre||33 Moolyeen Rd, Brentwood WA 6153||maps|
Personal Training Program
- Personalised training program to meet your goals.
- Personalised training plan include diagnostic assessment of your current level.
- Comprehensive plan to suit your goals and lifestyle.
- Motivation personalised training.