I think I’ll be storing all those Taijiquan and Fitness Tips I’ve written so far – HERE -, so anyone can browse through if they feel like it.
Why do I keep harping about Taojiquan and Fitness like an old nag??? Well, it’s because there are proven benefits to be had from working out regularly! Just to repeat ad-nauseum here so it really gets into your brain …
- Relieves tension and stress
- Provides enjoyment and fun
- Stimulates the mind
- Helps maintain stable weight
- Controls appetite
- Boosts self-image
- Improves muscle tone and strength
- Improves flexibility
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves insomnia
- Increases "good" (HDL) cholesterol
- Prevents diabetes
Benefits of Exercise
Give Yourself a Break!
And stop giving all those excuses about not exercising.
- No time? Try shorter periods of activity spread throughout the day, such as two 15-minute fitness breaks. Try one of these : (a) 15 minutes of Zhan Zhuang, (b) 15 minutes of Chan Si Jin basic exercise.
- Too tired? It’s often lack of exercise that makes you tired. Exercise gives you energy. Try it! Maybe you need an herbal energizer to get you motivated. Suggest this :(a) Pentabosol Metabolic Booster, (b) SlimSense OptiBurn, (c) EAS BetaLean HP
- Embarrassed? People often are, especially at first. Be proud that you’re taking care of your body. Treat yourself to a reward for sticking to your commitment.
- No partner? Yes, it’s fun to exercise with others. If your regular partner quits, find another one. By being accountable to a training partner, you will stay focused and motivated.
- Bad weather? Too hot, too cold, too wet, too windy – it never seems right for exercise. Lots of people exercise, come rain or shine. The place we are conducting training classes leaves you with no excuse. There’s a covered pavilion downstairs if it rains …
- No money? Taijiquan is a life-long skill. When you acquired a level of competence, you can proceed to keep up your training on your own, at home, or wherever there’s a nice place around your area. It’s so convenient! Or if you like, you can always join our Friday, free-form training for everyone. This class is provided free of charge, with no obligations! So what are you waiting for?
Which fitness activity helps sore, tired muscles recover faster, improves posture, increases circulation, helps protect our joints and feels good? It’s S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G!